About Us

About Us

Our Outstanding Faculty Guides the Way

Purpose in life imageThe calling to teach at a Catholic elementary school is a unique. It involves the intersection of the passion, mission, profession and vocation of an individual who has trained to teach, and who is committed to their faith. Our certified teaching professionals, many with advanced degrees, are almost 95% lay people today with the remaining 5% belonging to a religious order. Taking a job at a Catholic elementary school means that you understand that children both learn what they are taught, but they also learn by the examples the adults in their lives set for them. For this reason, teachers at a Catholic school have to live to a higher standard knowing that they are role models and are responsible for modeling the behavior we expect from our students.


website designed, produced and maintained by bigideas interactive.